Long Term and Short Term Disability
Group Life Insurance Plan
Employee Assistance Program
401K Savings Plan (with company match and immediate vesting upon enrollment after one year of service)
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||• Oversees the collection, calculation, and entry of payroll information. |
• Manage day to day operations of the payroll department and supervise activities of payroll clerk.
• Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local tax regulations.
• Controls and implements payroll processes for garnishments, vacation time, and 401(k) deductions.
• Responsible for completeness and accuracy of downloaded information from electronic time clocks.
• Conducts meetings with various department supervisors for any missed activity.
• Reviews wages computed and corrects errors to ensure accuracy of payroll.
• Respond to inquiries regarding various procedures and requirements (i.e. garnishments, wage levies and direct deposits, etc.)
• Process bi-weekly and weekly payroll.
• Tracks and monitors vacation and leaves of absence for Home Office and Venue Management.
• Reviews all correspondences being mailed from payroll section (i.e. tax and unemployment rate notices)
• Directs information to risk management and Human resources.
• Prepare non-exempt and exempt payroll fillings for all requires taxes and reports.
• Performs other duties and tasks as assigned or determined by management and moves with a sense of urgency.
• Understands and utilizes all safety and sanitation practices as defined in the safety program and reports any accidents to management.
• Adheres to all company policies and procedures as established in the Staff Member Handbook.
• Manages the payroll accounts in Great Plains
• Reconcile Payroll Accounts
• Prepare Accounting Lead Sheets
|Qualifications:||• Excellent written and verbal communication skills|
• Ability to interact professionally with other departments and outside contacts
• Good judgment and decision making abilities
• Three to five years experience gained through increasingly responsible management or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Two – three years payroll processing experience required
• Solid understanding of multi-state payroll and payroll tax laws required
• Proficient in Word and Excel
• Good time-management skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Works well in a team environment
• Able to maintain confidentiality
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.