Real Estate Executive Assistant
Long Term and Short Term Disability
Group Life Insurance Plan
Employee Assistance Program
401K Savings Plan (with company match and immediate vesting upon enrollment after one year of service)
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Directs and performs administrative, communications and support executives with new business initiatives by performing the following duties:|
|Duties:||• Directs and coordinates administrative services, which may include office clerical and support services, printing, mail distribution and messenger services, telecommunications, maintenance, purchasing and security.|
• Prepares routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports.
• Plans, administers and controls budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies.
• Supports the executive corporate staff by facilitating project logistics such as meetings, conference rooms, conference calls, etc.
• Takes meeting minutes and action items during meetings and performs basic follow-up.
• Assists in development of presentations.
• Assists in filling out legal forms.
• Performs commercial property searches on governmental databases.
• Conducts research, compiles data, and prepares papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
• Drafts financial, statistical, narratives, and/or other reports as requested.
• Serves as liaison between executive office, field locations and sister concepts.
• Responds to manager, client, and guest calls and letters in a friendly, helpful, positive manner and assures resolution of issues.
• Maintains calendar and coordinate scheduling of appointments in Microsoft Outlook.
• Arranges detailed travel plans and itineraries for executives as well as restaurant openings and training events.
• Analyzes internal processes, recommends and implements procedural or policy changes to improve operations, such as supply changes or the disposal of records.
• Reads and analyzes incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Adheres to all company policies and procedures as established in the Staff Member Handbook.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||• Proficient in Microsoft Office products, expertise in Excel and PowerPoint.|
• Excellent spelling and grammar skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with other departments and outside contacts.
• Ability to complete a heavy workload and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
• Good judgment and decision making abilities.
• Ability to interact professionally with all levels of the organization.
• Knowledge of commercial real estate leases.
• Real estate development and financial analysis experience preferred.
• Vacation ownership and hospitality industry experience a plus.
• Previous Paralegal experience preferred.
• Previous Executive assistant experience preferred
• Previous management experience required.
• 2-5 years administrative or clerical experience coupled with typing speed of at least 45 correct wpm
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Associate in Arts (A.A) degree preferred.
• Minimal travel required
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.